True Grain Bread – Summerland
True Grain Bread opened its doors in Summerland in the spring of 2012, continuing a longstanding tradition of fresh baked bread on Main Street started in the 1940’s.
Located on Main Street in Summerland’s charming downtown, True Grain has quickly become a community hub and a destination for bread lovers around the Okanagan.
For our cafe service, we serve delicous locally roasted coffee from our friends at Backyard Beans.
Recently, True Grain has partnered with LocalMotive, a Summerland-based CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) business that delivers fresh local organic produce direct to customers around the valley. Customers can add True Grain bread, cookies, French Croissants, Granola and more to their weekly orders.
We’re a proud associate member of Summerland’s Bottleneck Drive. Stop into the bakery to have your passport stamped and pick up a traditional French Baguette to take to a local winery patio for a picnic.
- 2018 – Food Production Business of the Year (Thompson Okanagan Business Excellence Awards)
- 2018 – #1 of 31 Bakeries in the Okanagan Valley (TripAdvisor)
- 2017 – Tourism/Hospitality Excellence Award
- 2016 – Top 20 Bakeries in Canada (Huffington Post)
- 2016 – Business of the Year
- 2015 – Business of the Year
- 2014 – Business of the Year
- 2012 – New Business of the Year
- 2012 – Best New Restaurant/Shop/Café in the Okanagan (EAT Magazine)